What do the european guidelines mean to you as entrepreneur / CEO? If you assessed conformity of your products to the EU-Directives you can place your products on the market legally compliant.
With this procedure you document the comparison of your product with the essential requirements of the relevant guidelines and norms. As a result you create the EG Conformity Policy and show this with the CE Marking on your product.
And on which products?
- Consumer products
- Plants, equipment and machinery for the Industry
- Self-developed machine tools and equipment/installations
We would like to show you the facts of the required conformity assessment procedure according to EU guidelines in order to put you as manufacturer and/or operator on the legally safe side.
Therefore we offer a 1-Day-Seminar regarding CE-Marking.
- Conformity assessment
- Research of guidelines and norms
- ProdSG = Product Safety Act
- Risk Assessment (Hazard Analysis)
- Technical Documentation => internal / external
- Conformity Policy
- CE-Marking / GS-Sign
Your contact partner:
Dipl.-Ing. Rolf Kazmierczak
+49 (0)2327 3035-23