CE-Labeling / Product safety
Guide to the free distributuion of goods in Europe:
Our experienced engineers carry out conformity assessment procedures for chained installations, machinery, equipment and construction and consumer products for you successfully.
As service provider we guide you through this procedure until declaration of conformity / performance and CE-Labeling of your product / plant efficiently and targeted.
The result of the conformity assessment procedure is part of the “internal technical documentation” with the risk assessment as a core element, and the description of the necessary protective measures.
The created documentation is the proof that all relevant legal requirements are complied with.
Services of the CE-Department:
- Legal requirements acc. to Product Safety Act (ProdSG)
- application of machinery, low-voltage and EMC Directive
- EU Construction Products Regulation (BauPVO)
- ATEX / explosion protection
- position of CE Coordinators
- expert advice to European Directives
- Research of standards and directives
- conformity assessment procedures
- Risk assessment and analysis
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Calculation of PL and SIL Functional safety
- Creating of PL and SIL certificates
- Security Management
- Safety-related testing and commissioning of plant and machinery
- introduction of the internal control of production and factory production control
- Cooperation with notified bodies (eg. TÜV)
- Conduction of audits at suppliers
- Creation of technical documentation