HSE Design Manager
HSE Design Manager create the HSE Concept during planning and design phase of construction projects. HSE Design Manager have experience of many years in the business, experience as HSE Managers, profound knowledge of Management Systems and environmental protection and can talk fluently in several languages.
- Support in investigating the official construction permit situation and in implementing of measures for achievement of this permit during planning and execution phase. Special support in case of critical permits for operation of a plant, e.g. from an environmental point of view. Ensuring that the continuous measures are part of the environmental management system of the operator.
- Support of the Plot Plan (floor plan) / model adjustment during planning and preparation phase
- Assistance in chosing of an appropriate Safety and Health Coordinator (SiGeKo) and support in continuation of the safety and health plan during construction phase.
- Support of the constructability and safety revision during planning and preparation phase.
- Support of the HAZID Process (HAZard IDentifcation studies: process for identification of potential hazards).
- Support of the HAZOP Process (HAZard & OPerative analysis: method to identify potential hazards and operational problems caused by design or arising during maintenance or operation of the plant.
- Assistance in SIL Classification (SIL: Safety Integrity Level, classification of safety functions).
- Support with Input relevant to HSE for Basic Design Package.
- Assistance in creation of the Basic Engineering Package.
- Support with HSE relevant Input for ITT.
- Support with HSE relevant Input for technical specifications.
- Development of the Fire and Explosion Protection Philosophy during planning phase.
- Creation of the fire and explosion protection documents in preparatory phase and implementation of already specified contents from documents of planning and construction phase.
Your contact partner
+49 (0) 2327 3035-29