HSE Manager are employed during construction phase of projects. They organize the HSE-Management and shall ensure compliance with the HSE Standards, as well as compliance with legal rules and regulations.
They have several years of experience as Occupational Health and Safety Specialists in large-scale projects with contract-safe knowledge in Business English. They have additional qualifications in the areas of construction sites and environmental protection.
- HSE Management with an interface function between end-user and customer
- Maintenance of the HSE Management with implementation of HSE Audits and Documentations
- Planning, creation and monitoring of concepts, rules and regulations with regard to occupational safety, health and environmental protection
- Support of the constructability and safety revision during planning and preparation phase
- Conduction of turnaround-inductions
- Coordination of involved specialists for occupational health and safety
- Coordination of execution of works (permit to work system, safety coordination)
- Evaluation of HSE Reports of construction sites and keeping of statistics
- Advice of Site Managers and HSE Engineers regarding accident prevention, occupational health and safety and environmental protection
- Coordination with Site and Project Management regarding HSE matters
Your contact partner
+49 (0) 2327 3035-29