Energy audit according to DIN EN 16247-1
The requirement to carry out energy audits for not small or medium-sized enterprises (SME), regardless of whether they belong to the producing or non-producing industry, has been introduced with the German Energy Services Act (EDL-G) this year.
External experts will be in great demand since many companies do not have the necessary know-how.
Take the opportunity to review the actual energy state of your company in terms of total energy consumption, main consumers and energy flows and to take measures to improve efficiency. Reduce your energy consumption and reduce energy costs permanently to make a sustaining contribution to environmental protection and regulatory compliance.
- Initial consultation
- Inventory of the actual energy situation in your company
- Development of a list of energy efficiency measures including calculation of profitability
- Creation of the energy audit report in accordance to DIN EN 16247-1
- Support during practical implementation of energy efficiency measures
- Fast and efficient fulfillment of the obligation to conduct energy audits
- Use of tax relief and fundings (Bafa, KfW)
- Tax refunds by securing your entitlement to the tax cap (for SMEs only)
- Concrete planning of energy efficiency measures using public funds (for SMEs)
- Systematic approach in energetic evaluation of one or more locations
- Sustained reduction of power and energy costs
- Personal and professional support through specialised energy experts
We would like to answer all your questions regarding the conditions for preparation and implementation of energy audits.
+49 (0)2365 872 790